- Springer eBooks 2015 collections
Springer eBooks 2015 collections
The library has purchased Springer eBooks of the following 2015 collections:
- Biomedical and Life Science
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Professional and Applied Computing
You can find here the eBooks which are already in our catalogMay 11, 2015
The Weizmann Institute Library strives to create a dynamic information environment that fosters research, learning and innovation. The library’s goals are:
- Develop and maintain high quality collections with an emphasis on digital content and timely access to information resources
- Provide services and tools that support research, education and discovery.
The Weizmann Institute Library System consists of the Central Library, three Faculty libraries, and the Weizmann Institute Archives.
The Central Library serves as the headquarters, managing and coordinating all library activities and services . It also holds special collections such as: History of Science, Haber’s collection, Land of Israel, the Einstein’s reprints collection and Prof. Ephraim Katzir's collection.
Faculty libraries contain books and periodicals on the relevant disciplines and provide Library Services to the scientific faculties, students and staff.
Learn more about the library